The YourChoice Plan with HRA and the YourChoice Plan with HSA with Cigna are still available for 2013. You can choose the Cigna YourChoice Plan with HRA only if you are currently enrolled in that plan.Get more information about the health plans using the links on the left menu.
What Happens if You DON'T Enroll?
Your current 2012 benefit elections for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance will roll over into 2013.
*Please note that your enrollment in the Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care) will NOT roll over into 2013. Be sure to enroll for your 2013 benefits during the enrollment period. It's easy, and then you're sure to have the benefits that are right for you.
* Enroll Online
Enroll at this website during the open enrollment period. Enrollment is available 24 hrs. a day/7 days per week beginning November 1st until November 16th at 6:00 pm EST.
For password resets, call the Workday help desk at 800-241-4900 (English - x26400 /en español - x24495).
* Information Stations
Information Stations (computers with internet access) are available for enrollment at some locations. We encourage all employees that do not have access to a computer at work or at home to enroll in their 2013 benefits using the Information Stations.
The Benefits Service Center has new extended hours to assist you with your enrollment or to answer any questions about your benefits. Call a benefits specialist Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST at 1-866-481-4922. Please note, you must complete your enrollment no later than 6:00 pm EST on November 16th. *Tenemos asistencia en español.
WHAT'S CHANGING IN 2013?
Cigna will be the Company's new plan administrator for
- Disease Management
- Health Assessment Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Program
2013 Changes to the YourChoice Plan with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
If you are currently enrolled in this plan, you will have the option to stay in the plan in 2013 or you may choose to enroll in the YourChoice Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA). If you are not currently in the HRA plan for 2012, you may not enroll in the HRA plan for 2013.
- Physician office visits (Primary Care Physician/Specialist) will no longer have a copay. The plan pays 80% or 90% (for CCN specialists) after the deductible is met.
- The Company will not make a contribution to Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs).
- Employee Rate Changes
- Brand Name prescriptions will no longer have a copay, but coinsurance of 30% up to $100 max per Rx will apply.
2013 Changes to the YourChoice Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer Funding changes
- Employee rate changes
- The federal limit that you may contribute will increase in 2013: Single limit, $3,250; Family, $6,450.
- YourChoice Plan with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) - Brand Name prescriptions will no longer have a copay, but coinsurance of 30% up to $100 max per Rx will apply.
In addition to the specific plan changes noted below, there are rate changes for all three plans.
- Premium Plan – Annual plan maximum increase
- Standard Plan – Coinsurance change for Type B services (Basic Restorative); Orthodontia no longer offered
- Basic Plan – Deductible added to Type B & C services (Basic and Major Restorative); Coinsurance change for Type B services (Basic Restorative)
Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- MetLife is the new vendor.
- Voluntary Whole Life insurance with Unum is closed for new enrollments.
Whole Life Insurance and Long Term Care
- If you are currently enrolled in either of these plans you may remain in the plan for 2013. However, Whole Life and Long Term Care plans are closed for new enrollments.